Fictionquiz has implemented a policy regarding copyright law that provides removal of any infringing material and termination of the users of our website who are infringing intellectual property rights or copyrights repeatedly. So, Fictionquiz respects the intellectual property and asks its users to do the same. If you believe that a user of our site is unlawfully infringing the copyright(s) and you wish to remove the infringing material, the following information in written (pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)) must be provided to our designated Copyright Agent:
- your physical or electronic signature;
- identification of the copyrighted work(s) that you claim to have been infringed;
- identification of the material on our services that you claim is infringing and that you request us to remove;
- sufficient information to permit us to locate such material;
- your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the objectionable material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or under the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are either the owner of the copyright that has allegedly been infringed or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(f), Any person who knowingly materially misrepresents the material facts in written shall be liable for any damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees, incurred by us.